Pet Grooming Booster Packs
Pet groomers have some of the best jobs in the world. After all, they get to spend all day petting dogs and cats. That being said, pet grooming can be a very competitive market because it is such a rewarding career path.
Business Snaps has created an easy-to-use app that allows you to brand your photos quickly. This is a great way to market your business, as well as develop a consistent brand. Below, we’ll go over just a few of the ways you can increase user engagement for your pet grooming business. Contact us today!
WAYS TO INCREASE SOCIAL MEDIA AND WEBSITE ENGAGEMENT
- Use photos. Photos offer an immediate connection with your users because in an instant, users know what you do; whereas, if they had to read, it would take a bit longer. With a pet grooming business, this is easy to do. All day long you work with adorable dogs and cats, and your visitors love to see them all dolled up. Pet photos are some of the most shared photos on social media, so when you brand your photos with Business Snap’s app, you are spreading the word about your amazing pet grooming business, as well as making your images look professional.
- Use humor. Most people dread their work days. Even though they may enjoy their work, even be passionate about it, most would rather be outside on a hike or a bike ride, or sipping coffee with friends. When you use humor in your branded photos, you are more likely to have shares, and you’ll bring a smile to people’s faces, who for lack of a better term, are grumpy. With your pet grooming business, you have a constant variety of clients ready and willing to wear silly hats or put on funky sunglasses to bring smiles to your customers’ faces.
- Use emojis. When you post online or on your website, context can be misconstrued, especially if you are trying to convey sarcasm. The use of emojis can offer a visual clarification in a fun way to better convey your meaning to your users. However, for pet grooming marketing, be careful not to go overboard on emojis as you’ll drown out your message, your brand, and the cute dog or cat who is featured. Business Snaps recommends you use only one or two emojis if possible. Use emojis that fit your brand and are cute and not controversial.
- Offer free pet grooming services. These days, customers are all too wary of something being offered for free, as most believe there is a catch involved. With Business Snaps’ branded photos, you can offer a giveaway of your pet grooming services in a relaxed way that won’t raise red flags for users. You’ll up your likes and your shares, especially if you use the ploy of gaining more entries for every share. Offering free pet grooming services is a great way for easy pet grooming marketing that yields results.
- Use video. Video is another visual way to tell a story that will increase shares and likes on your social media platforms and on your website. Take a video of you grooming your puppies. Do before and after shots. It’s hard to go wrong with pet videos. Use this form of pet grooming marketing for your brand awareness.
Business Snaps is passionate about helping your pet grooming business succeed. We offer an app to easily create branded photos to increase awareness of your brand and increase social engagement both in social media and on your website. Pet grooming marketing is important in a competitive landscape, and branded pet grooming photos is one way to break away from the crowd. Contact us today to get started!